Add a document library or a specific folder to help users find files from SharePoint Document Library in their employee app or intranet. Use the Microsoft 365 Document Library widget to get started. The sort function helps users sort their content based on alphabetical or date of modification preferences. The powerful search function helps users locate the content they are looking for.
- You have the Library Settings URL to your SharePoint site.
Add the Microsoft 365 Library Widget.
The dialog to configure the widget opens.
- Optionally, provide a title.
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users.
- Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users you want to make the widget visible under Visibility in the app.
- Under Library Settings URL, enter the URL for your Library Settings.
You can find the Library Setting URL from your SharePoint Document Library. Learn more about it here.
- Optionally, to display a specific folder from the SharePoint Document Library, enter the folder path of the folder.
- Click OK.
How Users Will View the Document Library Widget
When users interact with the widget, they are prompted to sign in to their Microsoft 365 account from their employee app or intranet if they have not already.