Allow users to view tasks from their Microsoft Planner directly on pages or in news posts in your Staffbase platform with the Microsoft 365 Tasks widget. The widget displays three tabs to give users a good overview of all tasks, including the ones that haven’t been started or are in progress. In addition, the search and filter functions in the widget help users find the task they are looking for quickly.
- Add the Microsoft 365 Tasks widget.
The dialog to configure the widget opens.
- Optionally, provide a title.
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users.
- Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users you want to make the widget visible under Visibility in the app.
- Choose how many tasks will display in the widget. This number of tasks will automatically display in the widget. Further tasks will load by scrolling.
- Click OK.
The widget is added to the page.
- Save your changes.
You have configured and added the Microsoft 365 Tasks widget.
How Users Will View the Microsoft 365 Tasks Widget
When accessing the widget, users are prompted to log into their Microsoft 365 account on their employee app or intranet, if they have not already.