The Microsoft 365 Calendar widget integrates the users' personal, shared, or group calendars directly on the Staffbase platform. Users can view event details, like the participant's list, and even join online meetings directly from the widget. The Microsoft 365 Calendar widget empowers your users by putting their Microsoft calendar into context alongside important content in your employee app or intranet.
- Add the Microsoft 365 Calendar widget.
The dialog to configure the widget opens.
- Optionally, provide a title.
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users.
- Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users you want to make the widget visible under Visibility in the app.
- In the dropdown-menu Calendar type, select one of the calendar types you want to add to the widget:
- Personal Calendar
- Shows each user their own personalized Microsoft 365 calendar.
- Shared Calendar
- Shows a shared calendar configured beforehand in Microsoft 365.
- Group Calendar
- Displays a Microsoft 365 group calendar configured for the widget.
Ensure that users have access to the calendar you want to make available to them.
The widget is added to the page.
You have configured and added the Microsoft 365 Calendar widget.
Test the widget before making it available to all your target users. Ensure that your page is published.
How Users Will View the Microsoft 365 Calendar Widget
When accessing the widget, users are prompted to sign in to their Microsoft 365 account on their employee app or intranet, if they have not already.
Please sign in to leave a comment.