Give your users an overview of all relevant activities and chat messages from Microsoft Teams right in your employee app or intranet with the Microsoft 365 widget. In addition, the search and the filter function in the widget helps users find the team activities they are looking for quickly.
- Add the Microsoft 365 Teams Feed widget.
The dialog to configure the widget opens.
- Optionally, provide a title.
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users.
- Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users you want to make the widget visible under Visibility in the app.
- Choose how many feed itmes will display in the widget. This number of items will automatically display in the widget. Further feed items will load by scrolling.
- Click OK.
The widget is added to the page.
- Save your changes.
You have configured and added the Microsoft 365 Teams Feed widget.
How Users Will View the Microsoft 365 Teams Feed widget
When accessing the widget, users are prompted to log into their Microsoft 365 account on their employee app or intranet, if they have not already.