To add an overview of Microsoft Sites to your Staffbase platform, use the Microsoft 365 Sites widget. Give users an overview of the sites they follow and have permission to view in SharePoint. In addition, the search function in the widget helps users find sites quickly and the layout function allows users to view sites in either a list or tile format.
- Add the Microsoft 365 Sites widget.
The dialog to configure the widget opens.
- Optionally, provide a title.
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users.
- Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users you want to make the widget visible under Visibility in the app.
- Choose how many sites will display in the widget. This number of sites will display automatically in the widget. Further sites will load by scrolling.
- Optionally, select a search text which will display in the search field by default.
- Click OK.
The widget is added to the page.
- Save your changes.
You have configured and added the Microsoft 365 Sites widget.
How Users Will View the Microsoft 365 Sites Widget
When accessing the widget, users are prompted to sign in their Microsoft 365 account on their employee app or intranet, if they have not already.