- You are an Azure Global Admin or you are in contact with your Azure Global Admin to configure the connection properly in Azure
- If you are configuring a custom Azure App, you have your Microsoft Client ID and Microsoft Client Secret
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to Settings.
- Click Microsoft Connections.
- In the Microsoft 365 section, click Add.
The dialog to add a Microsoft Connection opens.
- Select the type of Microsoft connector app you want to use for the sign-in flow:
- Default App
- The ready-made Azure app from Staffbase makes it easy to set up the Microsoft Connection for your platform.
- Use custom Microsoft app
- Use your own custom Azure app for your Microsoft Connection. To get started, you’'ll need the client ID and secret of your custom Azure app.
- Select for which users the content will be visible via the Microsoft 365 connection under Visibility of Microsoft 365 Search.
For testing, we recommend limiting the visibility first before making it accessible to larger groups.
- Click Add.
You have configured the connection to Microsoft 365.