Latest Staffbase Updates
4.4.2 - July 28, 2020
- In the Maps plugin, the types of content that can be added to location descriptions have been changed for enhanced security. Adding html-tags is only possible to show images or links.
- In Chat, the labelling of the button to remove a user from a group conversation has been improved.
- In the horizontal menu, when hovering over menu items in the 3rd level of the flyout, they were not highlighted. This has been fixed.
- Reach was calculated incorrectly for user groups of over 10000 members. This has been corrected.
- In Chat, it was not possible to navigate back to a group conversation from the group information page. This has been fixed.
- In Chat, messages sometimes appeared twice directly after being sent. This has been fixed and messages appear as expected.
- When printing user access codes, long access codes caused the formatting to break. This has been fixed.
- When using the Hero Image widget, once the opacity of the image was set, the overlay color could no longer be changed. This has been fixed.
- In confirmation dialogs for legal documents, the header was displayed in the incorrect color. This has been fixed.
- In global search, when expanding the breadcrumbs to view the file path, a scrollbar was displayed for users in Firefox browser. This has been fixed and a scrollbar no longer displays.
4.4.1 - July 14, 2020
- In the SurveyMonkey plugin, when opening a link to a survey, the URL was set to German. Now, this has been modified to accommodate all languages.
- In the Chat plugin, a confirmation dialogue has been added for users, who want to opt out of a chat conversation.
- In article posts, it was not possible to drag and drop media into the editor. This now works as expected.
- In the Event Registration plugin, the Export Event function was not working. This has been fixed.
- In form submissions, the + sign was being incorrectly interpreted as a single space. This has been fixed.
- In the Forms plugin, when configuring custom messages in the Form settings, it was not possible to add emojis. Now this works again as expected.
- When making form submissions inaccessible to editors and admins, the warning message before saving was not displayed. The warning now works as expected.
- In Internet Explorer 11, it was not possible to open plugins in some cases. This has been fixed.
- On certain browsers, an error occurred when uploading documents. This has been fixed.
- The Chat could not be opened from the Latest Activities column in the admin dashboard. This has been fixed.
- When using the Chat in Internet Explorer browser, words in chat messages were broken in the middle, instead of being brought down to the next line. This has been fixed.
- In the News Stage widget, arrows to slide between posts were not centered. This has been fixed.
- In the News Stage widget, the dots to slide between news posts were not visible in certain cases. This has been fixed.
- Links in widget titles and hyperlinks were not clickable if placed underneath the News Stage widget on Pages.
- The search in the open group chooser, only worked for the first 100 groups. This has been fixed.