Latest Staffbase Updates
4.1.4 Web App
- In the Launchpad, app titles can take up to two lines in now.
- When creating a group type in the admin interface, the group type is now pre-selected based on the tab that the admin has selected, either open group or internal group.
- When using Internet Explorer 11, embedded pages were not appearing with 100% height when the horizontal menu is enabled. Embedded pages are now displaying correctly.
- When using Internet Explorer 11, the 3rd level of the horizontal menu was cut off. All menu levels now display correctly in the horizontal menu.
- Hiding items in the horizontal menu with CSS caused errors throughout the menu. This has been fixed.
- The preview image for movingimage videos were not displayed in update channels. Preview images now display correctly throughout the app.
- When a user tried to recover their account using recovery code with session cookies enabled, the new password field was not displayed. This has been fixed.
- File uploads that did not have image preview failed. This has been fixed.
- The URL for the People Directory was not displaying correctly. This has been fixed.
- When saving a post in the admin interface, some channels disappeared. This has been fixed.