Latest Staffbase Updates
4.2.2 - January 13, 2020
- The formatting of update posts now appear in the news feed exactly as in the editor.
- In some cases when a user was automatically logged out, a misleading error message was displayed. This has been fixed.
- Background graphics were slightly misaligned in the registration and login process. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, entries appeared multiple times in the Employee Directory on desktop. This has been fixed.
- Content was sometimes translated into the wrong language in the content section of analytics. This has been fixed.
4.2.1 - January 28, 2020
- In the admin interface, names of plugins are now localized in French and Spanish.
- The size of the input fields for editing user data in the admin interface has been optimized for better readability.
- The size of the dialog for displaying legal documents has been optimized for desktop. Legal texts can now be read much more comfortably.
- Legal documents opened from the confirmation dialog now open uniformly in a single dialog on desktop. This means users no longer need to switch between different browser tabs.
- The layout of options in the document settings for legal documents has been enhanced.
- The manual user import process has been optimized. CSV files are now processed much faster.
- During CSV import in the admin interface, the help text was not displayed during the user import preview step. This has been fixed.
- Using the "&" character in user group names caused the name to display incorrectly in the admin interface. This has been fixed.
- User logs in the admin interface did not record the correct action for users who reset their password. This has been fixed.