Latest Staffbase Updates
4.7.2 - April 27, 2021
- The Quick Pulse Survey plugin has left beta status and is now available to all employee app and intranet customers!
- The Plugin widget is now also available for article posts in News.
- The wording around data confidentiality in the Quick Pulse survey has been improved.
- When navigating away from the Page editor before saving changes, the Discard Changes dialog did not display. This has been fixed.
- With the new Pages overview, pending users could not be added as page editors. This has been fixed.
- In Chat, the Send button was not properly aligned. This has been fixed.
- In Chat, when the background color for chat messages was too dark, attachment names were hard to read. This has been fixed.
- Uploading images in SVG format was not possible. This has been fixed.
- When on a channel or news page, clicking on the logo to go back to the main page did not work. This has been fixed.
- In Pages, it was still possible to make a page visible in the public area, even after limiting the visibility to certain spaces only.
- When accessing a Quick Pulse Survey, the survey did not display when the browser language was set to a language other than English or German.
- On Safari browser, users were unable to confirm the legal confirmation upon sign in. This has been fixed.