Discover the latest Staffbase improvements and fixes on this page. The previous minor updates are included under each major release. To stay up to date on recent changes to Staffbase APIs and other developer products and features, see the Developer Portal Changelog.
February 21, 2024
App and Intranet Improvements
- Under Settings > System, the Organization page has been removed. You can no longer delete your organization permanently from your App or Intranet.
- In the Studio, when using the CSV Export function, the CSV file now includes the content language locale code of the users.
App and Intranet Bugfixes
- In Surveys, in some cases, German was displayed as the fallback language instead of English. This has been fixed.
- In the public area of the Employee App, the Calendar plugin has not been displayed. This has been fixed.
- On Android devices, links from Embedded Pages now open in the in-app browser, which enables browser navigation and provides a consistent opening behavior between iOS and Android. For full experience, update your mobile app.
- On iOS devices, on in-app browsers in Embedded Pages, the navigation bar is now available, providing an improved user experience.
- On Android devices, in News, in some cases the editor toolbar disappeared when users uploaded more than 10 images to a post. This has been fixed.
- On Android devices, in the menu, custom icons have been displayed too big. This has been fixed.
- On iOS, an empty page was displayed along with the embedded page. This has been fixed.
- On iOS, in the menu, custom icons have been displayed too big. This has been fixed.
Employee Email Improvements
- In Employee Email, the styling of bullets and numbers in lists has been improved. They are now uniformly formatted in black, providing a more seamless user experience.
- In Employee Email, it is now possible for Parent Admins to export distribution lists as CSV files. Learn more.