Latest Staffbase Updates
November 23, 2021
- Search now comes with a cleaned up design, improved meta data and more consistency. This helps your users to find content even faster.
- Space Admins are now able to use groups within their spaces for widget settings.
- In the flyout of horizontal news menus, the show all button now leads to an overview of all news channels in the menu folder.
- Albanian, Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Khmer, Macedonian and Malay are now available as interface languages.
Albanian, Amharic, Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Khmer, Lao and Welsh are now available as content languages.
- In Surveys, the results button was not working as expected. This has been fixed.
- It is now possible to upload video files with special characters in the file name.
- In News, an error occurred when saving posts in multiple languages in an update channel. This has been fixed, and it is possible to save posts in multiple languages again.
- When using the News Feed widget, infinite scrolling did not work. This has been fixed.
- When using the News Feed widget, the skip post feature did not work as expected. This has been fixed.
- In News, the button to move posts between channels in the Experience Studio did not work. This has been fixed, and it’s now possible again to move posts using the button.
- In the CSV import preview, users who were to receive an email invitation again were incorrectly displayed. This has been fixed.
November 9, 2021
- In the Quiz Calendar, editors can now set a custom time limit for quiz questions, and we've increased the character limit from 100 to 200 characters per question.
- In the comments overview, we've improved the way the badges and metadata are displayed.
- Comments edited by their author after they've been approved by the moderation team return to default status. Edited comments are treated as a new comment and no longer display the 'Approved' badge.
- In news, notifications for news posts disappeared if the news folder had more than two unread news posts and the user clicked on the folder in the navigation. This has been fixed.
- When viewing past days in the Quiz Calendar, introductory content before the questions was sometimes skipped. This has been fixed.
- In the Quiz Calendar, the quiz question dialog was displayed too small or too large on certain screen sizes. This has been fixed, and dialogs now have a minimum and maximum limit.
- Space admins couldn't see all groups that are part of their space except those groups where they're a group admin. This has been fixed.
- In the Employee Directory, using too many filters in the Search caused errors. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, the list of users who liked a post was not displayed correctly. This has been fixed.
- After signing in to the app, users were incorrectly redirected to the public area or a blank page. This has been fixed.
- When editing the Welcome page, if a new language was added and an existing language removed, it was not possible to save the changes. This has been fixed.