Allow users to view a file from SharePoint or OneDrive directly on Pages and News posts in your Staffbase platform with the Microsoft 365 File Viewer widget. You can embed any file type to the page, and the widget puts your file center stage. For example, add the company roadmap presentation to the widget, and let your employees easily find the presentation on a page and go through each slide. Or add a video message from your CEO that will be played in a video player to your employees.
- Add the Microsoft 365 File Viewer widget.
The dialog to configure the widget opens.
- Optionally, provide a title.
The title is displayed above the widget and is visible to your users.
- Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by selecting the corresponding checkbox.
- Select for which users you want to make the widget visible under Visibility in the App.
- Search for and select the file that you want the widget to display.
The File dropdown displays files only if you are signed in to your Microsoft account from the Staffbase platform.
- Click OK.
The widget containing the file is added to the page.
- Save the page. You have configured and added the Microsoft 365 File Viewer widget to the page.