There are different types of fields that editors can use to gather input in a form. Learn more about them here.
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > Forms.
- Click the form you want to add fields to.
The form opens.
- Navigate to the Form Fields tab.
- From the Add a Field section, drag and drop a field to the editing area.
- Under Field Settings, define the settings such as label, instruction, and so on.
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until you have added all the desired fields for the form.
- Click Save Form.
If you make more changes to the form and save it, a new version is automatically created. Each time you change and save the form, a newer version is created. You can view the versions under the Current version dropdown on the Submissions tab. If the form is already published and has submissions, the submitted answers are grouped by version.
You have added form fields to your form. Now you can define the settings and publish the form to make it available to your users.