There are different types of fields that editors can use to gather input in a form. Learn more about them here.
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > Forms.
- Click the form you want to add fields to.
The form opens.
- Navigate to the Form Fields tab.
- From the Add a Field section, drag and drop a field to the editing area.
- Under Field Settings, define the settings such as label, instruction, and so on.
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until you have added all the desired fields for the form.
- Click Save Form.
You have added form fields to your form. Now you can define the settings and publish the form to make it available to your users.