With the Forms plugin, you can create customized forms for users to fill out and submit via the employee app. You can customize the contents, input types, and required fields to create a form that fits your needs perfectly. The Forms plugin streamlines common processes, such as reimbursement requests, saving time, and paperwork. Install the Forms plugin and create your first form now.
Installing the Forms Plugin
- In the Studio, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Forms and click Install.
The dialog to add a form opens.
- Provide a title for the form.
- Select the visibility of your form from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add form.
You have added your first form. You can customize and add more forms to your app at any time. To make a form visible to your users, you must first publish the form.