Staffbase makes creating forms easy by providing the option to copy an existing form. With the copy function, you can make a copy of an existing form and customize it further based on your needs. Start copying form fields, email recipient list, and the custom message from a copy easily.
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > Forms.
- Click the form you want to copy.
The form opens.
- Click the icon to copy the form.
The configuration dialog to copy the form opens. The details of the form you're copying from are auto-filled for you.
- Optionally, change the following fields filled in from the form you're copying:
- Title: Modify the title, so that editors can distinguish it from the form you are copying. This can prevent confusion that might arise if two forms have the same title.
- Space: Select a different space if you want the copy of the form to be created in a different space.
- Visibility: Adjust the form visibility by selecting users for whom you want to make the form visible.
- Click Copy.
You have copied the form. The form has been created in the space you selected. You can now define the settings and then publish it to make it available to your users.
Additional Helpful Articles