Once you have created the form fields, you can define the settings.
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to Forms.
- Click the form for which you want to define the settings.
The form opens.
- Under the Settings tab, select the checkbox for the following options based on your requirements:
Learn more about the options here.
- To display a custom message to users after they submit the form, select the checkbox for Display a custom message upon form submission.
The custom message field is displayed.
- In the language dropdown for Custom message, select the language in which you want to add the message.
- In the Custom message field, enter a message you want users to see after they have submitted their form.
- To add an email recipient, click + and enter an email address.
Repeat the step to add multiple recipients.
- Click Save settings.
You have defined the settings of a form. Now you can publish your form and make it available to your users.