The Plugin widget allows you to embed plugin content, such as a form or a map, directly within a page or news article. The Plugin widget supports most of the standard Staffbase plugins, including:
- Forms plugin
- Event Registration plugin
- Meal Plan plugin
- Calendar plugin
- Maps plugin
And many others! The Plugin widget even allows you to enable user interactions. This means, your users can submit forms or scroll through the week’s cantine options without navigating away from the page or news article.
Configuring the Plugin Widget
- Add the Plugin widget.
The dialog to configure the Plugin widget opens.
- Optionally, provide a title.
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users.
- Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users the widget will be displayed under Visibility in the app.
- Select the plugin you want to embed from the dropdown menu.
- Optionally, customize the height of the widget for desktop and mobile devices.
- Define if you want to enable user interactions with the widget, such as zooming and clicking, by adjusting the toggle Enable Interactions.
- Define if you want to enable scrolling for the widget by adjusting the toggle Enable Scrolling.
- Click OK.
How Users Will View the Plugin Widget
This example shows the Meal Plan plugin embedded using the Plugin widget.