With the Accordion widget, you can add an accordion menu to any page, journey step, or news post. Users can see all panels at a glance and view the corresponding content by clicking on the accordion panels. Accordions are particularly useful for organizing pages with a lot of content.
Configuring the Accordion Widget
- Add the Accordion widget.
The dialog to configure the Accordion widget opens.
- Optionally, provide a title.
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users. Use a title that complements the content of the accordion. The title used in this example is FAQ:
- Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users the widget will be displayed under Visibility in the app.
- Add headings for each panel of the accordion.
- Click OK when you have added all the panels. You can add more panels or adjust a panel at any time.
You have configured the accordion widget. You can now add content to the accordion, navigate to the accordion in the editor and enter the desired content under the sections.
How Users Will View the Accordion Widget