Support your pages and journeys visually with a large image using the Hero Image widget. The Hero Image widget makes your pages visually appealing and draws the attention of your readers towards important content.
Configuring the Hero Image Widget
Add the Hero Image widget.
The dialog to configure the Hero Image widget opens.
Optionally, provide a title.
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users. Use a title that complements the content of the image.
Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users the widget will be displayed under Visibility in the app.
- Under Image, drag and drop the desired image or click into the field to upload an image.
- Place the slider in the area of the image that you want to be visible on mobile devices.
- Optionally, activate the color overlay and specify the color and level of saturation.
- Click OK.
- Optionally, navigate to the image in the editor and add text such as a title to the image.
How Users Will View the Hero Image Widget