The Portfolio widget allows you to present content in album format with a cover image, a title and description text. The tiles can link to content within the app or to external sites.
Configuring the Portfolio Widget
Add the Portfolio widget.
The dialog to configure the Portfolio widget opens.
Optionally, provide a title.
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users.
Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users the widget will be displayed under Visibility in the app.
- Add the Portfolio widget.
You have configured the Portfolio widget. Before you can save, you need to create portfolio items.
Adding a Portfolio Item
Provide a title for the portfolio item.
The title is visible to your users. Use a title that complements the content of the item.
- Optionally, add an image for the portfolio item.
Optionally, add a link for the portfolio item.
If you add a link to a portfolio item, clicking on the portfolio item will automatically take the user to the linked resource.
- Optionally, repeat steps 1-3 to add more items to your portfolio.
- Click OK when you have added all items. You can add more items or adjust them at any time.
- Optionally, navigate to the portfolio you have just created in the editor and add a description text under the title to give users further helpful information.
How Users Will View the Portfolio Widget
Please sign in to leave a comment.