With the Embedded Pages widget, you can embed an external webpage or content from another part of your app directly on a page. This has the advantage that you can bundle related topics and important external content clearly on one central page
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to the page you want to add an embedded page widget to and place the mouse where you want to place it in the editor.
- Add the Embedded Pages widget.
The dialog to configure the Embedded Pages widget opens.
- Optionally, provide a title
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users.
- Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users the widget will be displayed under Visibility in the app.
- Under Target URL , paste the URL of the website you want to embed on the page.
Check in advance if the desired page allows embedding.
- Optionally, customize the height of the widget for desktop and mobile devices.
- Define if you want to enable user interactions with the widget, such as zooming and clicking, by adjusting the toggle Enable Interactions.
- Define if you want to enable scrolling for the widget by adjusting the toggle Enable Scrolling.
- Click OK. The widget is added to the page.
- Save your changes.
You have configured and added the Embedded Pages widget.
How Users Will View the Embedded Page Widget