With the Embedded Pages widget, you can embed an external webpage or content from another part of your app directly on a page. This has the advantage that you can bundle related topics and important external content clearly on one central page
- In the Studio, navigate to the page you want to add an embedded page widget to and place the mouse where you want to place it in the editor.
Add the Embedded Pages widget.
The dialog to configure the Embedded Pages widget opens.
Optionally, provide a title
The title will be displayed above the widget and be visible to your users.
Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users the widget will be displayed under Visibility in the app.
Under Target URL , paste the URL of the website you want to embed on the page.
Check in advance if the desired page allows embedding.
- Optionally, customize the height of the widget for desktop and mobile devices.
- Define if you want to enable user interactions with the widget, such as zooming and clicking, by adjusting the toggle Enable Interactions.
- Define if you want to enable scrolling for the widget by adjusting the toggle Enable Scrolling.
- Click OK. The widget is added to the page.
Save your changes.
You have configured and added the Embedded Pages widget.
How Users Will View the Embedded Page Widget