Once a space is created, you can begin adding content that is relevant for the user group(s) the space targets. Spaces facilitate content targeting to specific users.
There are several ways to add content to a space:
- Navigate to the space and add content.
- Navigate to the All content overview, which lists all the content within the Staffbase platform and add content. On adding content, you get the option to select the space.
- If you want to move content to a new space, you can create that new space and then move the content.
Add different kinds of content to a space:
- You can add any available plugins to a space, except the Employee Directory and Chat plugins, which are a part of the All employee space. For example, offer location-based information on the cafeteria with the Meal Plans plugin.
- Add static pages with content that is relevant for a specific space. For example, a page stating the company’s gift giving policy for the Sales department, safety regulations to be followed by truck drivers, and so on.
- News pages, channels, and posts
- You can publish news posts exclusively for one space, but Staffbase recommends keeping news pages and channels in the All employees space. News in general should be available to all registered users, but if you need a dedicated channel to reach out to specific users, spaces are one way next to user groups to target your news. For example, you can create a bulletin board in the space for the location London exclusively for London-based users.
Contact your Customer Success Manager if you need further information on how to optimally add content to spaces.
Please sign in to leave a comment.