Pages are suitable for storing information with long-term validity.
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > Pages.
- Click Add page
- The Add page dialog opens.
- Provide a title for the page.
- Set the visibility for the page.
You can modify the visibility of the page later also.
- Click Add page.
You have added a page and the Edit page dialog opens.
- In the Page content editor, provide further content. For example text, media, or attachments.
- Click Save draft.
The page is saved, but is not yet published.
- Optionally, click Preview to see what the published page would look like on different devices.
You have created a page. You can publish it, in order to make it visible to the target audience.