A news page is like a newspaper or a social network, where new content is regularly published. You can create as many news pages as you want.
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to Menu.
From the Edit drop-down menu, select Create a news page.
The Create news page dialog opens.
- Provide a page name.
- From the Sorting drop-down menu, select an option for sorting.
- Define the number of posts per channel to be displayed in the newsfeed of the app.
- Select how you want to display the channels that are associated with this news page in the menu of the app.
- Click Create. The new news page is added to the menu.
- Click Save.
You have created a news page. Next, you need to add a news channel to set up all the elements that you need for publishing news posts.