Sign in as another Staffbase Email user in your organization in order to:
- See the same view of the web app (including drafts, templates, and metrics) that they see with their current Group membership, account type, and detailed permission settings.
- Send a tracked email from another Staffbase Email account (for example, an account that was created for your team's shared email address) and receive the metrics in that account's Dashboard.
- The email account you want to send from must have a Staffbase Email account associated with it.
- You must have permission to send as the email account you want to send from.
These permissions are managed by your organization's mail admin team.
- As a Manager, you only have the option to sign in as another Manager or Base User account that belongs to the same group as you in Staffbase Email.
- On the Team page, click the person icon next to the user you want to sign in as.
From inside their account, you can:
- Access their saved drafts
- Generate new drafts from their templates
- Send drafts from their email address if send as permissions have been granted by your company's mail admin team
- View metrics for emails previously sent from their account
Be aware that metrics will always go to the account that you are sending from.
- When you are done, click Return to your account.