The Group Subscription widget is a call-to-action button that makes it fast and simple for users to subscribe to open group content that interests them or customize the content they see in their app or intranet. Configure the Group Subscription widget to raise awareness for and increase the reach of open group content.
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to the page to which you want to add the Group Subscription widget.
- Add the Group Subscription widget.
The dialog to configure the Group Subscription widget opens.
- Optionally, provide a title.
This title will be displayed above the widget and not as text on the subscription button.
- Select on which types of devices the widget can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select for which users you want to make the widget visible for under Visibility in the app.
- From the dropdown menu, select the open group users will be subscribed to when they click the button.
- Optionally, enter a custom text to be displayed on the button when users are joining or leaving the group.
- Optionally, customize the subscription button and text colors.
If you do not customize the color of the subscription button and text, your organization’s brand colors will be used by default.
- Click OK.
How Users Will View the Group Subscription Widget in the App