In the settings of a legal document, you can configure target users to whom the legal document is available. For example, you can set up different legal documents for the different countries, languages, or entities of your company. This way, users will see only the legal documents that are relevant to them. In addition, you can define when in the sign-in process the legal document is displayed to users.
You can define whether the legal document is available to:
- App users: If you want only registered app users to see the legal documents, they can be displayed at the end of the sign-in process. Here you can also choose the whole company or to specific user group(s) or even hide the document.
- Public area: Public documents will be displayed before the user’s identity has been established. In this case, only after confirming the legal documents can the users complete the sign-in process.
- You have set up the user groups that you want to use for targeting the legal documents.
- In the admin interface, navigate to Settings > Legal documents.
- Click Edit to open the legal document for which you want to define the visibility settings.
The Edit document page opens.
- Click Settings to modify the settings.
The Document Settings dialog opens.
- From the dropdown menu, select the app users who need to accept the legal documents.
- Define if you want the legal document to be displayed during the sign in process by enabling the toggle for Visibility in the Public Area.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.