During the registration process, your new users can be asked to confirm the legal documents.
Depending on the registration and sign-in method, the confirmation dialog pops up once or on every sign-in:
- If your users access the app via single sign-on (SSO) they will have to confirm the legal documents every time they sign-in to the app.
- For all other access methods, like sign-in with email and password, the confirmation will only pop up once when the user signs in for the first time.
- You created a legal document.
Enabling the Confirmation
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to Settings > Legal documents.
- Click Confirmation settings.
- Switch to Enabled.
- Provide a message that asks the user to confirm the legal documents.
You can link to the legal documents in the confirmation dialog. To read how this is done see the related help topic.
- Click Save.