You can sign in to your ServiceNow account from your intranet to search and access content from ServiceNow.
- In your intranet, navigate to your profile menu.
The profile menu opens.
- Navigate to Settings > Account.
- Under Connected Accounts, click Sign In for ServiceNow.
You are redirected to the ServiceNow sign-in screen.
- On the ServiceNow sign-in screen, enter your username and password.
- Click Log in.
- Click Allow to grant permission to your app to connect with your ServiceNow account.
You have signed in to your ServiceNow account from your intranet.
You can sign out of your ServiceNow account from your intranet by clicking Sign Out in the same section.
Alternatively, you can sign in to your ServiceNow account directly from the ServiceNow search tab in your employee app or intranet’s search function.