The Links Plugin allows you to link to another website and place this link on the menu of your app. For mobile users, you can configure how individual links open:
- Within the app via the in-app browser
- In an external mobile browser separate from the app, such as Google Chrome™ browser or Safari® browser
Configuring How a Link Opens for Mobile Users
- In the admin interface, navigate to the Links Plugin.
- Select the link you want to modify.
- Click the gear wheel to open the settings.
- Navigate to Plugin Settings: Link.
- Define how you want the link to open by moving the slider for Open in mobile browser:
- Yes: The link opens in an external browser.
- No: The link opens in the in-app browser.