The Links plugin allows you to link to another website and place this link in the menu of your app. For mobile users, you can configure how individual links open:
- Within the app via the in-app browser
- In an external mobile browser separate from the app, such as Google Chrome browser or Safari browser
Configuring How a Link Opens for Mobile Users
- In the Studio, navigate to the Links plugin.
- Select the link you want to modify.
- Click the gear wheel to open the settings.
- Navigate to Plugin settings: Link.
- Define how you want the link to open by moving the slider for Open in mobile browser.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.