In order to link content, you need to have the content’s URL. There are two ways to determine the URL for a specific piece of content in your app.
It is only possible to determine the URL when using the app on your desktop or mobile browser. The URL of content does not display in the mobile app.
Determining the URL of Content Through the Web App
- In the web app, navigate to the content you want the URL for.
- Copy the URL from the browser.
Determining the URL of Content Through the Admin Interface
- In the admin interface, open the page, news article, or plugin you want to link.
- Navigate to preview mode.
The preview dialog opens.
- Right-click on the link below the preview image and click copy.