On iOS devices, you can choose if the native iOS navigation bar is enabled or disabled for linked content. This setting can be specified for each link in your app. The navigation bar is enabled by default in the Links plugin.
Configuring the iOS Navigation Bar for In-App Links
Android or desktop users are not affected when the iOS navigation bar is enabled or disabled.
- In the admin interface, navigate to the Links plugin.
- Select the link you want to modify.
- Click the gear wheel to open the settings.
- Navigate to Plugin settings: Link.
- Enable or disable the Navigation bar for iOS as needed using the slider.
- Click Save.
How Users Will View the iOS Navigation Bar in the App
|iOS Navigation Bar Disabled||iOS Navigation Bar Enabled|