For open groups and mandatory open groups, the group name is visible to users in the group chooser. Adding the group name in all the content languages of your organization ensures that users find the content for their needs and interests.
Creating group names in multiple languages is only available if your app is configured for it. If you do not have this option and need it, contact your app administrator.
- In the admin interface, navigate to Users > User groups.
- Click on the group for which you want to edit the settings.
- Click Edit group for the settings.
The dialog for the group settings opens.
- Open the dropdown menu for the language.
- Click Add.
- Select the language you want to add.
The dropdown menu contains all content languages that have been enabled for your platform. If you need additional languages, ask your administrator to enable them.
For groups, the language settings only affects the name of the group in the group chooser.
- Click OK.
- Enter the Name for the group in the new language.
The name of the group will be displayed in the group chooser.
- Click Save.