The Org Chart displays on the user profiles and provides a comprehensive overview of the organization’s hierarchy. This makes it easy to identify managers, direct colleagues, and reports.
The Org Chart can not be edited by the user. It is generated automatically based on the information in the Manager profile field. This field is filled in by your organization’s HR or IT system. Learn more here.
- The Manager system profile field is activated and filled in.
- The redesigned user profile page (beta, recognizable by the header image) is activated.
The Org Chart consists of three levels:
- The current user’s manager
- The current user and the colleagues who report to the same manager
- Any users who report to that user
Accessing the Org Chart
- In your Employee App or Intranet, open your profile menu.
- Click on your name.
Your user profile opens.
- The Org Chart displays on your user profile.
- Click on another users’ card, to open their user profile.