You need to grant permissions to the Microsoft Azure app you added to the Microsoft connections in order to connect Microsoft 365 search and widgets to the Staffbase platform and display the content from Microsoft apps. These permissions enable the Azure app fetch content from Microsoft platforms and display it in your employee app or platform.
- In the Studio, you have added Microsoft 365 Connections.
- You are an Azure Global Admin.
- In the user view of the Staffbase platform, navigate to Settings > Account.
- Under Connected Accounts, click Sign In for Microsoft 365.
The dialog for signing in to Microsoft 365 opens.
- In the sign in dialog, enter your Microsoft 365 account details or select your account.
- Click Sign In.
The dialog for permission requests opens.
- Select the checkbox Consent on behalf of your organization and click Accept.
You can modify the permissions at any time. Learn more.
You have given Microsoft connections the permissions for your Staffbase platform.