Extended functionalities can be integrated into the Staffbase platform in different ways based on your business scenarios. They fall into two categories:
Your organization needs all the different tools and applications used in your daily business to work in tandem. All those common business scenarios, as well as integration with popular enterprise systems and applications are made readily available from Staffbase in order to make your daily business run more smoothly. Choose one of the ready-to-use integration methods depending on the experience that you want to provide your users. The different integration methods available under ready-to-use integrations are:
- If you want users to be able to quickly access external content, such as a dashboard from the health authority website or an external application, you can link it to the platform.
- If you want users to be able to access external content and at the same time experience the same user experience and comfort of their employee app or intranet, you can embed external content in the platform.
- If you want users to be able to access processes or only selected data that is relevant to them from an external source, you can select the method of connecting. Here, in addition to embedding content, specific information is displayed to users from an external source. This takes the comfort and experience of using the platform one step further.
If the integration solution you are looking for is not readily available from Staffbase, you have the option to build custom integrations to meet your specific integration needs. These are integrations that you can build on your own or with the help of vendors or our technical implementation partners to solve a very specific business case. Once you have the custom-built integration, you can use it with the Staffbase platform for your organization’s requirements.
The different integration methods available under custom-built integrations are:
- If you want users to be able to quickly access external content or processes, such as a list of employees on vacation or the process of applying for vacation days from your in-house HR system, you can embed it in the platform.
- If you want to create, update, or delete data without providing a user interface, but by using the existing protocols, you can connect via APIs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.