You can add an app to a SharePoint Site App Catalog. This way, editors can then add it to the pages on the site.
You can add one of the following:
- You have the role of SharePoint Site Owner or Site Collection Admin and can add an app to the SharePoint Online Site.
- You have already installed the app that you want to add to the App Catalog. For example, Staffbase 365 News Central or Staffbase PnP Modern Search Extensibility Library.
- Navigate to the SharePoint Site to which you want to add Staffbase 365 News Central.
- Click + New and select App.
The My apps page is displayed.
- Click the app you want to add.
- Click Add.
You have added an app and can configure it.