You can install Staffbase 365 News Central on SharePoint Online, add it to the SharePoint site of your choice, and configure it to make News Central available as a web part on pages and the News Menu available on the site.
Follow the steps to get News Central ready as a web part:
- Download Staffbase 365 News Central for SharePoint.
- Install Staffbase 365 News Central for SharePoint.
- Add Staffbase 365 News Central to a SharePoint Site.
- Configure the authentication between Staffbase and SharePoint.
Using Single Sign-On (SSO) with Microsoft Entra ID, you can authenticate your users to both platforms.
Configure the News Central settings in SharePoint.
After configuring SSO, you can define the settings in SharePoint. You need to do the following:
- Add your Staffbase web app URL to establish a connection between SharePoint and Staffbase.
- Select a platform your users need to be directed to from email notifications. When your users get an email notification about a newly published news post, you can provide a link in the email to a platform of your choice. You can select either the Staffbase web app or the current SharePoint site.