You can install Staffbase 365 News Central on SharePoint Online, add it to the SharePoint site of your choice, and configure it to make News Central available as a web part on pages and the News Menu available on the site.
Follow the steps to get News Central ready as a web part:
- Download Staffbase 365 News Central for SharePoint.
- Install Staffbase 365 News Central for SharePoint.
- Add Staffbase 365 News Central to a SharePoint Site.
- Configure the authentication between Staffbase and SharePoint.
Using Single Sign-On (SSO) with Azure Active Directory you can authenticate your users to both platforms.
- Configure the News Central settings in SharePoint.
After configuring SSO, you can define the settings in SharePoint. You need to do the following:
- Add your Staffbase web app URL to establish a connection between SharePoint and Staffbase.
- Select a platform your users need to be directed to from email notifications. When your users get an email notification about a newly published news post, you can provide a link in the email to a platform of your choice. You can select either the Staffbase web app or the current SharePoint site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.