The Quiz Calendar is a fun way for your company to engage users leading up to significant company events, milestones, or the holidays. You can set up custom quiz questions, images, or text that your users can unlock each day of the calendar. This gives users a reason to come back daily and allows them to have fun while using the platform. Install the Quiz Calendar plugin and create your first calendar.
Installing the Quiz Calendar Plugin
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Quiz Calendar and click Install.
The dialog to add a quiz calendar opens.
- Provide a title for the quiz calendar.
- Select the visibility for the quiz calendar from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add Quiz Calendar.
You have added your first quiz calendar. You will be taken to the plugin to finish setting it up immediately. To make a quiz calendar visible to your users, you must first publish the quiz calendar.
How a Quiz Calendar Looks for Users
This is how a quiz calendar with a custom image background can look for your users.