You can set an identifier for each of your users. The identifier acts as a unique external ID. This can be used to identify your user in an external system and is very useful when using Staffbase API in conjunction with other systems or integration scenarios.
You can set the identifier for all types of users on the Staffbase platform, such as:
- Pending users
- Users who have been invited to the app, but have yet to register in the app.
- Registered users
- Users who have registered in the app and can access the app.
- Deactivated users
- Users who are not allowed to access the app, unless their access is granted again.
The identifier can be anything unique that matches your users in the Staffbase platform to an external system, for example, an employee ID or a user ID. The most common business use cases for using the identifier as an external ID is to map your users on the Staffbase platform to the same users in a CSV import, SSO application, HR system, and so on.
The identifier can be set using different methods, depending on for how many users you need to set an ID:
- Single user: You can manually set the identifier for a user.
- Multiple users: You can use one of the following methods to set the identifier for multiple users:
Please sign in to leave a comment.