The user changelog gives administrators an overview of user account activities. The user changelog tracks every change made to user accounts and who made them.
The user changelog documents the following changes made to user profiles:
- When a user is invited to your Staffbase platform
- When a user actively logs into the platform for the first time and accepts the terms and conditions
- When a user registers to your app
- When updates are made to users' profile fields and who made them
Accessing the User Changelog
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to Users.
The overview of registered users opens.
- In the menu Your Users and Groups, choose between following tabs:
- Registered users
- Deactivated users
- Pending users
- Navigate to the user whose changelog you want to view and click Edit.
The dialog for editing the user account opens.
- Click Show user changelog.
The changelog opens.
- View the information you need from the user changelog.
- Click OK to exit the changelog again.