Once the Apple Business Manager account enrollment request has been approved, you can configure the account.
Adding an Additional Administrator
It is important to add an additional administrator to your ABM account. In case the initial administrator is unable to sign in, an additional administrator ensures that your organization can recover the account.
- Sign in to your Apple Business Manager.
- Navigate to Accounts.
- Add an additional account for the new administrator.
- Provide the required details for the administrator and save it.
- Send the invite to the additional administrator.
Enabling the Distribution of Custom Apps
- In the Apple Business Manager, navigate to Settings > Enrolment Information.
- Add the tax information for your organization.
For the app distribution option using the download page, you will need redemption codes later in the process. You must add your organization's tax information in order to purchase the redemption codes. The purchase will not cost you anything but is handled as a purchase in the Apple Business Manager.
- Navigate to Custom Apps.
- Enable distribution for Custom Apps.
Later, once your app has been reviewed and approved by Staffbase, it will display under Custom Apps.