Preparing the App Transfer
- Login to the Google payments centre.
- Navigate to settings > payments users > primary contact and note down:
- Primary contact, which is the same as the Developer name used in the Google Play Store
- Email address, which is the email address of the account
- Navigate to Subscriptions and services > Other purchase activity > receipt that belongs to the purchase of the respective Google Play Developer account. There you find the Transaction ID of your Play Console account.
- Send the information to your Account Manager at Staffbase:
- Developer name
- Account email address
- Transaction ID
- Staffbase will fill in the request to transfer your app to your account.
After Google approved the request you will see the app in your account.
|Your apps' users, download statistics, ratings and reviews, content ratings, and store listing information is completely transferred to your new account.|