Preparing the App Transfer
- Login to the Google payments centre.
- Navigate to Settings > Payments users > Primary contact and note down the e-mail address of the account. The account's e-mail address can be different from your personal e-mail address that you use to log in.
- Navigate to Subscriptions and services > Other purchase activity > receipt that belongs to the purchase of the respective Google Play Developer account. There you find the Transaction ID of your Play Console account.
- Send the information to your Customer Success Manager at Staffbase:
- Account email address
- Transaction ID
- Staffbase will fill in the request to transfer your app to your account.
After Google approved the request you will see the app in your account.
Your apps' users, download statistics, ratings and reviews, content ratings, and store listing information is completely transferred to your new account.
Users will not notice this migration process and during this time, the functionality of the app is guaranteed.