Preparing the App Transfer
- Sign in to the Google payments center.
- Navigate to Settings > Payments users > Primary contact and note down the email address of the account. The account's email address can be different from your personal email address that you use to sign in.
- Navigate to Subscriptions and services > Other purchase activity > receipt that belongs to the purchase of the respective Google Play Developer account. There you find the Transaction ID of your Google Play Console account.
- Send the information to Staffbase Support or your Customer Success Manager:
- Account email address
- Transaction ID
- Staffbase will fill in the request to transfer your app to your account.
After Google approved the request you will see the app in your account.
Your apps' users, download statistics, ratings and reviews, content ratings, and store listing information is completely transferred to your new account.
Users will not notice this migration process and during this time, the functionality of the app is guaranteed.