Share and amplify your organization’s key messages by adding images and videos to your screen embedding slideshow for large screens. Slideshows show a rotation of the latest news posts—and you can add a fixed set of images or videos to display repetitively. With this mix of static custom content and dynamic news content, your message gets the best presentation on screen.
- Media are displayed after all the news posts in the slideshow.
- Images are shown for 15 seconds.
- Videos are played for their full length, without any audio.
Limitations with the beta version:
- Depending on the device you use for screen embedding, images or videos might not display correctly. Staffbase recommends using screens attached to computers, for example, the Raspberry PI.
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > System.
- Click Screen Embedding.
The Screen Embedding overview page opens.
- Click the slideshow you want to configure.
The slideshow page opens.
- In the Media tab, click Upload from Computer or drag and drop your media to upload the file.
The image or video file is listed under the Media tab.
In the slideshow, the files are presented in the order you see on the Media tab from top to bottom.
- Optionally, upload more images and videos to add to the slideshow.
- Click Save.
Additional Helpful Information
Please sign in to leave a comment.