When a new version of Staffbase 365 News Central is released, you can update to the latest version in two steps.
- You have the role of Administrator in the Staffbase platform.
- You have the role of SharePoint Admin and can upload apps to the SharePoint admin center.
- You have configured Single Sign-On (SSO) with Azure Active Directory.
OAuth is no longer required for authentication. If you are using any News Central version that is older than 184.108.40.206, you need to set up Single sign-on (SSO) with Azure Active Directory before updating to News Central 220.127.116.11.
- Download the latest version of Staffbase 365 News Central from the Studio.
Install the latest version of Staffbase 365 News Central.
Do not change the file name when installing the latest version of the file to the App Catalog.
- Click … for the app you added.
- Click ... for More actions and navigate to Advanced > Check in.
The Check in dialog opens.
- Click OK.
You have updated to the latest version of Staffbase 365 News Central. Others will now be able to see this version in the SharePoint App Catalog.
After uploading the latest version of Staffbase 365 News Central on App Catalog, check the app details in a site where the app is added. The app details will show that you need to click Get It to update to the latest version. Check the app version. If you have the latest version you can ignore the Get It button, since it is displayed incorrectly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.