Once you have installed the Meal Plans plugin, you can begin adding meal plans for your organization. Use meal plans to let your employees know what is on the menu at their local cafeteria for that week and the weeks to come.
- You have installed the Meal Plans plugin.
Adding a Meal
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > Meal Plans.
- Select the meal plan you want to edit or add a new one by clicking Add meal plan.
- From the dropdown menu, select the week for which you want to add a meal, and then navigate to the tab for the day of the week.
- Provide a title for the meal.
- Optionally, provide additional meal details, such as a description, price, and meal category.
A few tips to make the most of meal categories are:
- Use meal categories to quickly let users with dietary restrictions know if this is the right meal for them. For example, indicate if a meal is vegetarian or gluten-free.
- Add emojis to make categories more visual. Just right-click into the Category field and select Emoji & Symbol to add an emoji.
- Click Save.
You can edit or delete the meal, as well as add additional meals to the meal plan at any time.
Publishing a Meal Plan
In the Studio, navigate to Content > Meal Plans.
- Navigate to the meal plan you want to publish.
Click Publish Meal plan.