With the Meal Plans plugin, you can let your users know which meals are available to them at your cafeteria in the app. For each meal you add, you can provide a detailed description, on what date the meal is available, and even pricing information for your users. Install the Meal Plans plugin and add your first meal options.
Installing the Meal Plans Plugin
- In the admin interface, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Meal Plans and click Install.
The dialog to add a meal plan opens.
- Provide a title for the meal plan.
- Set the visibility for the meal plan from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add meal plan.
You have added your first meal plan. You can add meal options and additional meal plans in your app at any time. To make a meal plan visible to your users, you must first publish the meal plan.