You can integrate a Power Automate workflow with the Forms plugin to create an automatic flow triggered by form submissions. Such workflows can be an automatic update of the employee data in your HR system or an automatic notification to the external maintenance company to fix a malfunction. For integrating Power Automate with the Forms plugin, you need to retrieve the trigger URL from a workflow created in Power Automate using the Forms plugin. The Studio administrator can then add the URL to the Forms plugin.
- You have a Power Automate license.
- You have created and saved the workflow in Power Automate.
- The workflow uses Forms plugin in one of the steps.
- In Power Automate, navigate to the workflow that uses an HTTP request from Forms plugin in its steps.
- Click Edit to open the workflow.
- Click the step in which you have configured the HTTP request.
The step details open.
- Click the Copy URL icon to copy the trigger URL for the forms.
You have copied the trigger URL to integrate the workflow with the Forms plugin. Now, you can provide it to the Studio administrator to integrate the link with the Forms plugin. For more information, refer to Setting up Power Automate Workflow Using the Forms Plugin.
Please sign in to leave a comment.