You can integrate forms into an automated workflow in your IT landscape. When a user submits a form in the Staffbase platform, this can trigger, for example, an automatic update of the employees address data in the HR system or an automatic notification to the external maintenance company to fix a malfunction.
- Your IT department has provided you with a trigger URL for the workflow created in an automation framework, such as an HTTP Post URL from Power Automate.
- You have set up the form that triggers the external workflow.
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to Forms.
- Click the form with which you want to integrate the workflow.
The form page opens.
- Under the Workflow tab, provide the URL you received from your IT department in the Trigger URL field.
- Click Save.
You have set up an automated workflow with forms.
Additional Helpful Information
Further information for the IT department on setting up a workflow with Power Automate: