To invite Staffbase to your App Store® Connect account, you need one of the following roles:
- Account Holder (Team Agent)
- Staffbase sends you the name and email address that you need to invite us.
- Log in to App Store® Connect.
- Click Users and Access.
- Click the + button to add a new user.
- Enter the name and email address.
- Select the role App Manager.
- Select the checkbox to give Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- Optionally, set the access to apps in your account.
If you have several apps in your App Store® Connect account, you can limit the rights of the Staffbase user explicitly to the Staffbase app. The settings is available for the Staffbase app once the AppID was created.
There is no need to set this limitation right now. You can always set it later. Staffbase cannot set or change the limitation as this is only allowed to the users with the role Admin.
- Click Invite.