The Staffbase platform allows you to create content in multiple languages for your users to access. Learn more in Multi-Language Option for App and Intranet. To provide a seamless user experience, you can also add the title of content in multiple languages. This title is then shown in the menu.
The multi-language option is only available if more than one language is configured for your organization. Learn more.
- In the Studio, navigate to the existing news channel, page, or plugin.
- Click on the gear wheel to open the settings.
- Click the language flag to open the dropdown menu.
Any already added language titles appear in the dropdown.
- Click Add another language.
The Add Language dialog opens.
- Select a language from the dropdown menu.
Optionally, enable the toggle Copy Content and choose which language you would like the content to be copied from.
- Click Add.
The new language title field appears.
- In the Title field, enter the title in the selected language.
- Click Save.
You have updated the content title. The newly added title appears in the menu when a user has their App or Intranet in the language you added the title.