You need a Mac with the software Application Loader for the next steps. In case you work on another operating system contact your Account Manager to get further support.
- Staffbase provides you the ipa file.
- Log in to App Store Connect.
- On your Mac, open the application Application Loader.
- Upload the ipa file.
This can take a couple of minutes. If the upload was successful you will get a success message.
Apple is now processing the app and it can take several minutes until the app is available in App Store Connect.
- In App Store Connect, navigate to the app profile you created.
- Select the newly uploaded app in the Build section.
- Double check all inputs.
- Click Save.
- Answer all questions with No.
- Click Submit.
The app is send to the Apple reviewer. You can see the status of the review in App Store Connect. After a successful review the app is available in the stores immediately or at the date you specified.